Weight Loss to Date

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Whole Package.

My exercise goal has been an hour everyday. The past 2 days I've gotten in 45-50 minutes of walking each. Not quite there. I do have a bum foot though. I am gonna try to get in Y time tomorrow on the elliptical and hopefully that will take a little pressure of my foot problem. I gotta get some more sleep though. This is crazy. No wonder I have a crappy metabolism. Less than 2 weeks til graduation which means tomorrow is the last day to get all my stuff in... That will be a big crazy hurdle out of the way. And then I can focus on what is most important to me right now... this! Oh, and by the way.... I weighed again and I was 2 lbs lower. Water weight, I know I know I know. But it makes me feel better. As long as I don't get too comfortable/excited. This is war against myself!!! And I'm going to do it. Because I'm one of the most determined people you've ever met. I'm smart, I'm talented, I have a kickass resume... and I'm fat. So we're going for the whole package.

Whole package, whole package, whole package. That's what I need in order to be successful in the world. Otherwise all the other stuff is discounted.

By the way, I'm going to get into grad school with an assistantship, and everything's gonna be ok for the next few months until that happens. In case you were wondering... which I do most every minute of every day... Going for the whole package!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment