Weight Loss to Date

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

I'm back.

And I've gained. I can't even step on the scale right now because I am afraid to know.

In the time I've been gone I have become older, wiser, more comfortable with myself in a lot of ways. But I've gained a considerable amount. And I have to do something about that. My plan is to try and deal with my weight without going crazy and hating myself. For the time being, my plan is protein shakes, coffee, and gum. I can do that... There is nothing wrong with that if I take vitamins and get a somewhat reasonable caloric intake... right? If I start to feel crazy, I will meditate (something I've picked up this past few months...).

The holidays are upon us. Nothing I can do about that. But I CAN stick only to careful things when I am not in eating situations...

No comments:

Post a Comment