Weight Loss to Date

Friday, June 11, 2010

Last night I ran a little over three miles, and felt really proud of myself for it. Really really. My weight is still holding steady, mostly because I have yo yo'd, but I did see 156.6 on the scale for a bit yesterday. I really want to keep going. I want to really lose. I know I can. I'm eating more than I would like, but it feels great to be running as much as I have been. I hope to run again tonight.

I still feel like a fat ass, but part of me sort of doesnt, again, mostly because of the running. I don't know. I wish it were a little easier to lose. I don't know what else to say. I wish you well my lovelies. I hope you are losing more quickly than I.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for running! Not only does it help you lose weight, but it helps you tone up and makes you feel happier! Way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Running is awesome!! Yay Z!!! Yeah as much as we'd like to, we can't lose the weight overnite...or can we???? :P
    Keep up the good work babe!!
    XOXO,
    Scarlet<3

    ReplyDelete