Weight Loss to Date

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Must sleep! I don't know why I do this... I just don't go to bed. I'm such a weirdo... I haven't been getting nearly enough sleep, which is certainly a cause of not losing as fast as I could!

Anyways, still hovering at 155, which is great. I would love to see 154 soon. Wanted to run tonight, but I got out of work soooo late. Monday me and a friend are running, and we're shooting for 4 miles, maybe 5 if we can.

Today I did the stupid thing and I ate. But my body cleared it out fast if you know what I mean, and obviously the scale didn't punish me. Hopefully it just boosted my metab and that was it. Hopefully.

I need to drink a bunch of water tonight and freaking go to bed.

Hoping for 154!

2 comments:

  1. for some reason in my google reader i can only see like a preview of each of your posts. its annoying because i have to sign in to read the whole thing!! maybe because you have the content warning? hmm
    good luck on your run!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to update your sidebar, 'cause you can put an "X" next to 156! <3
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete