Weight Loss to Date

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I've been doing good on my eating the past couple days. I lost two lbs, but I won't tell you from what weight because I'm embarassed. And Kazehana, I've been staying within 1200 cals, even!

Good job me.

And I've even had some moments where I wanted to mess things up out of anxiety, but I didn't. Not because I want to be skinny, but because I am denying myself the crutch of attaching food and emotions. If I feel inadequate that won't go away by eating. And if I'm gonna eat (I had a mini binge on some dark chocolate almonds but I still stayed within calories... lots of antioxidants and good fats, right?) then I need to savor it and make it a mindfulness exercise. I was able to stop myself mid mouthful and do that today. Go me.

2 comments:

  1. :)

    yeah, emotional eating habits are hard to break, but once you separate feeding your body and feeding your spirit/soul with different nurturing actions, things can be pretty alright.

    go you!

    I was tempted to post pix of the clothes I bought, but I don't want you to see them yet, just in case you decide you want to say hullo. We're coming to the feb 17th show.

    As for someone liking you just the way you are...it does happen, and it's not a guarantee you'll like them back. Same as with anything else, who you like isn't always who you wish you liked; and who you wind up with isn't always who you expected to find.

    But if you treat yourself with respect and affection, you set a standard that other people have to follow. Any guy who is with you will treat you the way you deserve to be treated or you'll kick his ass to the curb, eh? ;)

    ReplyDelete