Weight Loss to Date

Monday, January 2, 2012

Oh my stars. I got wasted on NYE, without meaning to. It happens I guess. I had too much fun. NYE 2012, I'm staying home to knit and going to bed at 9.


Probably not, but geez. Glad to leave that shit in 2011 where it belongs!

I ate too much shit the past couple days because I had a house guess who is a BFF of mine. I'm gonna let it go and not freak out.

Plan tomorrow: almonds and coffee for breakfast. salad for lunch... I have to go back to work tomorrow and I agreed to have lunch with a friend. So salad. Almonds for dinner. 100 calorie packs of almonds are my savior.

For snacks... Dill pickles. They have zero calories, you know.

And coffee.

And yoga and running tomorrow night.

Here's to a self-disciplined third day of 2012.

1 comment: