Weight Loss to Date

Monday, March 15, 2010

Everyday I wake up hopeful. Hopeful to lose weight, and hopeful to hear from a grad school.

This morning I weighed in at 169.0. I broke the plateau. But 169 is now becoming another plateau. I know I have probably gained some muscle from running, but I'm trying not to factor that in too too much. I am glad my body looks better in addition to being lighter! Plan today is yogurt, apple, celery, drinking plenty of fluids-- pb some vitamin water, coffee, maybe a piece of 35 cal toast, and pickles. All my safe foods. And I will run tonight. I am realizing that in order to run effectively, I have to eat so that my body has fuel. And a crap ton of vitamin B never hurts :).

I'm looking forward to this day because tomorrow I WILL see 168.

The past few days haven't been stellar and productive eating wise, but they haven't been a total failure either... So there ya go. At least I broke into the 160's FINALLY! How ever slow it may have been...

1 comment:

  1. How..the hell..am I not effing FOLLOWING YOU?! I KNEW I was...I mean, I thought I knew I was. :P

    That's just odd. I can't figure it out. I'm actually baffled over here. Flabbergasted, if you will. Just doesn't make sense. I mean, I've ... I... GEEZ! Lol...well, fixed it now.

    Thank you so much for your amazing support! You're such a sweetheart! I wish I had been sensible today with my eating so that the scale would be nice to me tomorrow...But no. I had probably close to 1400 calories, maybe even more, and no exercise. I mean, I didn't just sit on my ass all day either, but I didn't ever go to the gym or go running, even though the opportunity to do so arose many a time throughout the day. Horrible! Oh, and I c&s'd my heart out, all kinds of crap like cake and ice cream, and THEN purged on top of that...just a bad behavior day. Ah well, tomorrow's another chance, right? That's what they keep tellin' me. ;)

    Hope you're well, love!
    <3
    P.D.

    ReplyDelete