Weight Loss to Date

Monday, March 22, 2010

Not much to say. Fasted (nearly) for two days. Binged because I sang in my voice lab and felt so shaky... not a good thing for singing. So I binged my heart out. Even after that, I went to my two good friends' recital and good friend that I want to make out with desperately, I've referred to him as J., said how amazing I was looking. Lots of people actually said I looked hot tonight. I know I actually looked like a cow and I felt like a huge cow and I still feel like a huge cow...

Why doesn't the scale budge? It creeps, but so slowly it isn't even worth talking about. I've only lost 6 lbs since January for all the yo-yo-ing and even that is disqualified by a current gain.

I read an article recently that extreme weight loss in a short amount of time can be detrimental to singing because it screws with your breath support. Not the first time I've heard that... Well, I'll just have to keep practicing, won't I? And keep losing. Because I'm still disgusting. Ew.

EDIT:

I am a huge fucking cow. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment