Weight Loss to Date

Saturday, March 13, 2010

I have drama at my house. I'm pretty sure my roommate slept with one of her friends, a mutual friend of her ex. This friend has a girlfriend. The ex busted in first thing this morning to find out why the friend's car was here. They are downstairs arguing it out now. Friend is still here.

Ex boyfriend has a history of violence with my roommate. He actally strangled her and did some other stuff to her in front of me a few weeks ago. I think she slept with him. She and friend are saying that even though it looks like it, that's not what happened. I would like to get my last hour of sleep in before I have to get ready for work, but instead I will spend it biting my nails that no one dies in my apartment. I can't take this drama.

2 comments:

  1. 35 mg of sodium per serving which is 1% of your daily value.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read your post. Holy crap, that's a lot of drama. I would keep the cops on speed dial if I were you.

    ReplyDelete