Weight Loss to Date

Saturday, December 5, 2009

And by the way

Did I mention I was asked on a date, only to be subsequently dumped 2 days later? Its probably because he was ashamed of me. That would never happen to me if I was the right size, because I'd be beautiful if I was thinner. I really am a cute girl if it wasn't for my disgusting weight. Nobody can tell.

Fat people don't get married very easily. Its harder for them to get jobs. And opera singers aren't allowed to be fat anymore. I'm so screwed unless I get this weight off. But then again, maybe its protecting me. I don't wanna be hurt by men, and it sure does keep me undesireable. I have worked so hard at everything I ever did, and it'd be so unfair for it all to be discounted because I'm fat. HAVE to do something about this.

Ugggggghhhh. I don't know what's wrong with me. I'm smart, and I take care of myself, and I a work hard. Why can't that be enough?? No no no no. I have to lose the weight. Peppers and exercise for me tomorrow!!! And I pb need to go get that other type of diet pill and try it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment