Weight Loss to Date

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I. am. so. hungry. :( I'm gonna try to sleep now. Hopefully when I wake in the morning, that cup of coffee will suffice. Somedays I feel normal... for a while. and sometimes I can feel ana's claws in my brain. And there's nothing I can do to stop it. Nothing else works. Trust me.

***

All I want is to be RESPECTED. I want to feel like my work was worth something. Apparently you can't have that unless you are thin and beautiful. So I will do that. I will. I will have respect. I won't be treated like I'm nobody just because I'm not cute. Seriously. That's over. I JUST WANT YOUR RESPECT!!!! I just want you to believe in me... be proud of me. Please be proud of me. Please see inside this shell.

I can't get anybody to listen unless I make the shell look right. Inner beauty doesn't count unless you've got it on the outside too. I see that. So I will make it happen. Because I have to be heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment