Weight Loss to Date

Monday, December 7, 2009

I have learned that eating is mostly a psychological thing. Seriously. I was having trouble concentrating, fancying my brain as "starved" and I popped a piece of gum and told myself what nonsense it was-- that I feel hungry sometimes even after I eat-- and got over it. Wow!

I had my tall peppermint mocha earlier. I have lost 4 lbs. I feel really proud. I need to drink a butload of water tonight, take a diurex, and schedule an appointment with Mary Beth. Random... and go to walmart to get that cleanse. That's what I need. I'm not looking forward to eating this weekend. Can I just say that? My brain has already bypassed tomorrow and I'm stressed about this weekend and my Mom and Paula breathing down my neck. Eck. I shouldn't worry about it... I don't weigh 90--I weigh 190. How embarrasing!

God, I hope I can manage this week... I could double it if I can make it this week...

No comments:

Post a Comment