Weight Loss to Date

Monday, December 21, 2009

Somehow, even with the empty feeling in my stomach, I know I am an epic fat ass. Yesterday I kind of ate whatever I wanted. I hadn't eaten anything real in like 3 days, or 2.5 for sure, so I just ate while I was traveling. I think I set myself up for it because I had made up my mind to eat lunch with a friend after church and when that fell through, I found someone else to eat with. Then I ended up with leftovers I just couldn't resist. Probably gave me something to do with all that traveling. Let's just say my metabolism got rid of it today... it was tough...

I had some spanish omelet and bread with butter, compliments of my grandma this morning. She has already subtly hinted at my weight and its the first day I have seen her. I am sure I will hear it at least a couple more times. I was able to get away with eating very little for lunch... I nibbled at my Dad's disgusting empanadilla de yuca... so fatty and gross. For dinner we went to Chili's and I had a quesadilla explosion salad--complete with mini quesadilla=fail. But I was very very very light on the dressing and that makes me feel a lot better. I ate the whole thing and I'm pretty much epically hungry 5 hours later. I have to remind myself how much I love hunger. When I think about the results, it makes me feel better.

I weighed myself on my roommate's scale the day before I left, and according to it, since I started I have lost 8 lbs. I dunno if that is right though. I don't think we have a working scale in the house here at my Dad's, so I think I am just gonna try to stay the course and hope that this 2 weeks is VERY effective. Hope so. My plan is to walk once in the morning and once in the evening. Hopefully it will work out. I really need to do abs exercises, but they are like my LEAST favorite. I don't have an excuse not to because I don't have much to do here in PR. Its a good thing. Also, I am not singing much over the next 2 weeks, so I really need to make good use of wearing myself out with abs. Man... that's motivating... kick my ass now and then the following two weeks I will lighten up so that I can get ready for grad auditions.

Some good things: My bro gave me his iPod complete with running arm band :) and I really do think I've lost at least a few lbs. I wish I could weigh, but surely hunger and emptiness is a good gage...

Just need to focus on feeling HUNGRY! Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment