Weight Loss to Date

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

This morning we walked like normal, probably for around an hour. Then we walked around Old San Juan pretty much all day long. I said we walked slowly for 3 hours, as an estimate, though some of it was strolling only, and it was for more hours. Anyways, I should have burned in the neighborhood of 700 calories with the walking around today.

Today was a 220 cal day, but I splurged on my very first pomegranate martini. Drank it before the meal of which I had only lettuce and tomato salad with balsamic vinagrette. I got fairly tipsy... and in front of my Dad, yikes... but my bro said I acted pretty normal besides being happy. Let me just tell you that lettuce doesn't absorb alcohol real well, esp when you already had an empty stomach. I love that feeling of floating away. I am starting to like alcohol probably more than I should. The good news is, I never really have an opportunity to get more than tipsy, and usually if I do I don't really want to. Let me just say that I get really horny when I have alcohol though. Probably everyone does, I guess.

Anyways, that brings todays total to 464 if I calculated at least close to right. I feel like I should round up to 500, but if my exercise was in the 700's anyways... I guess that makes it like -200. Hopefully. I wish I could enjoy and get the effects of alcohol without the calories. Thank God I don't like beer that much.

I'm still really afraid that I'm going to get home and not have lost anything. That can't be true, though I need to lay off the martini's. Sometime soon I want to have the liberty of getting just slightly drunk, but I guess that will wait til I get home... I looked a little better in all my pics today when we were out, but I'm still huge :(

I almost forgot! Today for brunch, after out walk, my stepmom made me a steak sandwich. And I ate the tomato and lettuce out of it and wrapped it up in a bag and hid it to be thrown away later. Part of me feels exhilarated, and the other part of me wants to eat it now. I will get rid of it tonight when everyone, or at least the parents are sleeping... This is terrible, but yay for getting away with lying about food!

No comments:

Post a Comment