Weight Loss to Date

Monday, January 18, 2010

I didn't eat all day until the party, and I probably didn't consume more than 500 cals. But I feel like a cow. Later one of my friends had a recital and when I went by as they were cleaning up (to wish her congrats) she offered me punch. I was thirsty, so I said yes. And then halfway through I realized that it was delicious, and poisonous to my body. So I chucked it. I want to lose weight so bad. I can't wait til CO is over so that I can go back to restricting hard core. I figured out that I really must have more protein and vitamin B. So I will try hard to get more of it so that I'm not draggin ass all the time. Must lose weight. I'm huge.

I will probably weigh tonite, which may be counterproductive. But I feel like I need to.

No comments:

Post a Comment