Weight Loss to Date

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

So I woke up this morning at 177. And then I had a bowel movement (hallelujah!) and lost another pound :) So I am officially back to my starting weight from before Colorado! Woo!

Today I ate:
a fruit cup with melons, pineapple, and grapes (150? cals)
coffee (60 cals)
toast (50 cals)
coffee (50 cals)
coffee (90 cals)

So... 400 cals with 200 of them being coffee. Kinda crazy. Just sort of happened... I fully expect to be at my first goal tomorrow. Happy about that! And 5 days early, no less! Its only because I was paranoid about gaining, so I made a small goal. BUT it could catch up with me at some point in this, so I can't get too confident... Anyways, I'm pretty pleased for now.

***

Annndddddd, I just weighed and I am at 175, my first immediate goal! Woohoo! 25 by April!?!?!? Piece of cake. Probably 35 is more like it, as long as I can keep control and schedule some 'metabolism boosters' along the way! Woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment