Weight Loss to Date

Saturday, January 2, 2010

I feel amazing. I burned 720 cals at the gym, sat in the steam room, going to Goodwill to take advantage of the half off sale, and then I'm hitting the practice room. I feel a little nauseous, but I will overcome that.

Calorie count for the day is around 500 if you don't count my mini binge last night of 200ish. I am planning on eating dinner, but until then, gonna munch on my favorite little guilt snack, dried cranberries and blueberries. Move my body out of "starvation" so I can lose more. Love this. Wish me a good practice :)

***

I ate so much tonight. Seriously. I didn't mean to eat so much, but it all was so good :( But I'm giving myself a break because I really did need to eat my body out of "starvation mode." Going back on tomorrow. Gonna try to burn another 700 cals. We'll see what happens, but I know I can do it! I think from now on, I shall make my mininum 500 cals because I know I can burn that much on the elliptical in an hour, but I like the fact that I did a lot of running and walking uphill today, too.

Tomorrow, the goal is to eat 300 or less and burn 700. Period. I can do this!!! I'm doing great so far, though I'm not where I wanna be. I bought an audition dress tonight at the goodwill, and it will look amazing if I can manage to keep losing.

Nothing tastes as good as thin feels. I believe it. I know I want this and I can't have anything else I want in life unless I'm thin. So here goes!!!

***

Okay, maybe the whole eating for a day thing was not a great idea. I feel gross. Just gotta keep my focus... I know who I wanna be.

No comments:

Post a Comment