Weight Loss to Date

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Last night my blood sugar started to drop after I worked out, so at my friend's house I had 3 Kashi crackers totally 26.8 cals and the rest of my cranberry juice at about 50 cals. The day was still 350-400. What I care about is the weight loss and I was down another pound this morning, so that's fiiiiine with me!

I'm feeling pretty weak this morning, but I feel better the longer I'm up. It IS a cloudy, droopy day outside anyways... I think I will have a bowl of cereal for breakfast because I need to use my milk and it will give me strength. I find that if I eat a strong breakfast, I'm more likely to lose a significant amount during the day. I have so much to get accomplished today... and I was tempted to hold my workout til tonight, but I think I will eat breakfast and see how I feel. We are supposed to get snow and I'm afraid it may get bad, then I wouldn't be able to workout and that would suck! Wish me luck.

***

Decided to wait and workout with my friend tonight... the snow isn't gonna get bad. I have eaten 325 cals this morning, because I was so weak. I will probably stick to fresh foods the rest of the day and all will be well.

***

Had 20 more cals of coffee, 15 cals of lettuce and tomato and 50 cals worth of dressing. Not a bad dinner. Not planning on having anything else tonight unless I get sick from hardcore working out like last night.

Total for the day= 410. If I have to eat anything else, which I'm not planning on, It might be a below 500 day! For being so lethargic I could barely move this morning, not a bad day!

***

Didn't make it to the gym bc of stupid snow. Better safe than sorry. Ugh. And I feel full and fat because I drank a diet root beer, took some dulcolax (finally!), and ate 4 pringles :( Those things are TEN CALORIES APIECE!!!! I think what bothers me the most is that they are so full of literal lard. I guess calorically, I'm at 450. I'm just sad because I didn't get to burn it off and I'm afraid I won't have lost anything tomorrow. I just gotta lose a pound a day! I'm sooo so close to my first real goal. Oh well. What would be great is if I crap out like 2 lbs. That'd be wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment