Weight Loss to Date

Monday, January 11, 2010

I just don't get it. At all. This morning I weighed and I had gained 3 lbs. I have eaten more than I should the past few days, but nothing to merit gaining that much weight. The only thing I can see is that I am ovulating, so maybe I am bloated or something? I really thought I might still have lost. Well, nothing to get off the train about. I will keep going. Keep chugging. I don't have time to work out today, but hopefully tomorrow...

Today I have eaten a salad with shredded cheese and balsamic vinagrette. Lets say 40 cals for the cheese- it wasn't too much-- and 40 cals for the dressing. I also had some coffee with cream and a swallow of protein shake. We'll say that's another 40.

So... 120 cals? And I am going to starbucks in a few. I will either get a tall cappuccino (60 cals) or a skinny hazlenut latte (90 cals). I estimate that dinner will be in the 300 range. Not the best, but considering I'm with friends allll freakin day today, not terrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment