Weight Loss to Date

Friday, February 12, 2010

Coffee-- 40 cals
yogurt-- 80 cals
a waffle fry-- 25 cals
banana-- 90 cals

Total so far... 235. And I may eat this granola bar I have sitting in front of me. 130 cals.

Total so far now-- 365. Keepin it under 500 today. Why do I only think about food?!?!?! Going to work out in just a bit. Good for me, at least I'm doing something!

***

Burned approx. 300 cals at the gym in this aerobic dance class. My friend talked me into it bc she was teaching and it was the first week. Not what I wanted to do. I felt like a fat ass bc there were boys in there too. And I could have burned more cals on the elliptical! Or even walking up hill. Ugggghhh. Oh well. Its done. I have opera rehearsal all day tomorrow from 10-5. Hopefully I won't eat anything stupid for lunch.

***

Drank like a 90 calorie coffee. I didn't mention that I got down to 172.2 the day I left for Knoxville. Since then its been constant eating because of either trying to keep my strength for singing, or being around people. I'm going hardcore again, and I love it! Haven't weighed because I feel like I probably gained more than I wanna know... So I dunno when I'm gonna weigh, but it will pb be in the next couple days. I feel like there is something wrong with me because I'm not hungry at all today...

After what J. said, I can't wait to get down to a weight that is not disgusting. Seriously. I want to make out with him just so that I can say that I have. I'm so shallow. I think really that I just want to be desired by SOMEONE. Somewhere. Is that so much to ask? My big goal is 150 for now, but 165 is my relatively short term goal. I NEED to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment