Weight Loss to Date

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I woke up this morning and I weighed 173.2. Whaaaa? I mean, I'm not complaining, but its interesting. I'm also super dehydrated too, but who cares about that. I so didn't sleep last night hardly at all. That probably doesn't have much to do with it. My appetite is pretty shot aside from a few munchies here and there...

I hope tomorrow I will see 172, or even 171!!! I dunno why I'm having this crazy wonderul dumb luck, except that maybe I'm not eating as badly as I think. Or maybe its just the dehydration talking? I can't toooo terribly dehydrated because I can still sing for the most part. I drank water and we'll see for tomorrow. I did drink a crap load of coffee yesterday... and I haven't been drinking much at all. Just cross your fingers that I will see a loss tomorrow. Really, really, really want to be in the 160's. I could potentially see 167 by this weekend if this were to keep up.

I know Friday night and some on Saturday I will have to eat carbs to help me sing well. Hopefully i can squeeze workouts in tomorrow and thursday, maybe even friday to make up for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment