Weight Loss to Date

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Today I probably ate around 700-800 cals, and ended up burning in the 400-500 calorie range. Not bad, but kind of bad considering I was just gonna fast. I mean, I guess its good for my metabolism, but IT WASN'T THE PLAN!

Working out always makes me eat. Grr. So frustrating. Tonight I weighed on my scale and I was only a half a pound from being back down to what I was the other day. Which means tomorrow morning, if my eating didn't wreak havoc on my body, I should be a little lower.

Uggh, and it just occured to me that I had some liquid cals today too :( I don't count those when I fast... Welp, maybe I really can fast until Monday. Or keep trying anyways.

WAIT!!! I just remembered that I have some stuff for a special cleansing juice fast in the fridge... maybe it will work! Woohoo! I'm gonna try it. I don't have to eat again til monday if I can just be strong. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment