Weight Loss to Date

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I feel huge. I binged pretty badly last night... Today I didn't eat terribly. If I had to guesstimate, I'd say around 800 cals or so. Which would have been crazy bad, but isn't in comparison. I have to sing for my dress rehearsal tomorrow so I need to feed my body.

After the opera is over, I can go back to being hardcore. No more auditions or dress rehearsals or performances for a while. I can work out! The cast party will be next Tuesday, and I will save up my calories, but besides that, I HAVE to do this! I CAN do this!!

***

And have I ever mentioned that I want to be a real opera singer someday and that I will do whatever it takes? I HAVE to lose weight if I'm going to do the kind of roles I want to do in my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment