Weight Loss to Date

Thursday, February 11, 2010

This is terrible... but someone I would desperately like to make out with told me he could tell that I had lost weight.

Except that I have eaten like a fat ass recently.

Cuz I kind of am.

He said, "I dunno what you're doing, but its working."

So I guess its back to it for me! Thank goodness for motivation!



Z: ...Hoping for some news which isn't going to come for another 3 weeks
Literally, this started the day after I got back from Colorado
and hasn't stopped.
quite ridiculous

1:38am J: you're so intense lol
by the way I meant to tell you, you look well.. Have you lost weight?

1:39amZ: yes

1:39amJ: T. noticed too..
You really look great, Z

1:39amZ:thanks

1:39amJ:I don't know what you're doing but it's working

1:39amZ: thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment