Weight Loss to Date

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Rejection

Well, ladies... Rejection number 2 of 4 today. I had already been rejected by LSU really early on-- they didn't even want me to come for an audition. A whole fiasco, that one. I'll have to tell the story sometime.

My rejection today came from Colorado. Ouch. It was my top choice. I binged all day long. Horribly. I was/am pretty sad.

I don't know if you believe in God or not, but I really do. I'm pretty screwed up right now and don't really have a great relationship with him... I'm a pretty rebellious and snotty child right now. But I DO know that He has this under control and that there is a place for me somewhere in the world.

The good thing about me is I'm one of the most persistent and perseverant people ever. And I know in my heart that even if I didn't get in anywhere, I would find a way to keep going and pursuing what's in my heart. I will find a way to succeed.

I may post more of my feelings over the next few days. Suffice it to say that I am gonna make it. As far as eating goes, today was the worst day I've had ever... but there's always tomorrow. The rest of my life starts as soon as I get up in the morning and there's always another chance to make it better and start fresh. Looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment