Weight Loss to Date

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Dear friends...  will catch up on your lives soon. Experiencing the drunkenness I've been desiring for about a week. I feel great! Love you all for your comments! You are the greatest. I love you.

BTW, Charlie K, I'm having major problems commenting you :( I've tried various times and there's something wrong w/ your comment box and so we can't do the word verification thingy. You might wanna go in settings and change the format of the comment box or something...

4 comments:

  1. hey thanks for warning me! I tried changing it, so hopefully it works now.

    oh, and I love you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry, I've been horrible at catching up with people here but we always come back don't we? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heeeey,I am experiencing this drunkeness NOWS and almost texted you but decided you might be asleep and did not want to wake you. LOVE YOU! WE WILL DO THIS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, good on you, and I wish you a hang-over-free morning after :)

    Thanks for your comment, and I agree - I always wish I could just distance myself from "romance" completely, but alas it is just something that I seem to find integral to life.
    Still, I also hope you are right in saying that someone "right" will just come along eventually...
    much love and hugs!

    ReplyDelete