Weight Loss to Date

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Well,  just weighed at 162.2. I ran for about 25 mins tonight and it was so difficult because I've only run once since I got back from Ohio, and it was only a half a mile. I was with a friend and she was getting sick so I didn't want her to push herself too bad. Long story.

I would have had an amazing day calorie wise but I had a rehearsal about 30 min away, and my teacher happens to sing in the same group, so me and a friend carpooled with her. She wanted to take us to Thai food. I tried to resist eating, not hungry, etc, but they made me feel ultra weird... And my teacher is awesome and she pb just wanted to treat me.

I really, really wanna lose. Badly. I need to start carrying my antacids around with me to help with stomach and hunger pains. I will be so happy when I finally get into the 150's. But I still have a looong way to go before I am not disgustingly fat.

Guys, I have a confession. I purged last night. I haven't purged in a very very very long time, and I don't like to do it, and I know it will mess up my voice. I will be nobody if I can't sing. I don't know who I am when I can't sing... its weaved into who I am. I just lost control and had a relatively small binge on leftover lasagna, but I just couldn't handle it anymore so I purged. It def snapped me back into restricting today except for the whole Thai food thing...

Anyways, I'm super hoping to be 161 in the morn. Wish me luck. Love you all.

1 comment:

  1. hi
    thanks for the comments . they really help and also make me happy :)

    It was just one slip-up you will resist the purge temptation and your voice will be beautiful. (in some point i also purged a lot but then i stopped and it was hard to stop but i did it so you can also) so just stay strong.

    I wish you luck and hope you will be 161 in the morning.
    Keep my fingers cossed.

    Gracile

    ReplyDelete